Posted by : Ralphina1 Monday, July 21, 2014

Hellooo everyone!
So, the Music Jam -( or should I say cruise??)- is going great! But, I found something - there's a boiler room on the cruise! When you open the map, there is a back room! I never even noticed it! (I'm a bone head sometimes X3 )

Boiler Room! (Click to enlarge)

The room is really big and open, but no one goes down there that often.

                            To work on the pipes, coal, computer, valve, and pressure levers, just                               stand on the x's that are placed near them! 
I'm whacking the pipe, but I don't think that's how you're supposed to use a wrench! XD
The entire room is centered around making the customers on the cruise happy... I didn't do so well...
            I thought I was doing great, but the happiness went down! In the end, my puffle Sammy noticed I was sad and painted me a picture to cheer me up. :) Thanks Sammy!
I've been in the room several times now, and I noticed that there are free hard hats! 
...I thought it was decoration, but if you click the box you get a free hat!


Well, that's all I have to report today!
Waddle On!
~Ralphina1 (and Sammy)

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Ralphina1's CP Updates - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -