Posted by : Ralphina1 Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hellooo Penguins!

So, as I posted about an hour earlier, I was playing with my siblings on club penguin today. My brother left for football camp, and I ended up wanting a sandwich...(Don't judge me, it was good!) Me and my sister (Lordslove) had dinner and went back on Club Penguin (on the server Abominable). We had no idea what would happen next...

We decided to go to the dinner/dance club on the cruise ship. It was pretty packed, but it was just people showing off their soundboard music. (There was one song with just Herbert's laugh, and that was it, we all laughed pretty hard when that was all that happened. We're probably going to see alot of that in the future. X3 ) Then, a few people started yelling "Franky!" but I was confused. He was just standing there dancing with us! Then, we all hung out with him. That's when the room filled up a little bit more... (Click any picture to see it larger.)

Franky! (Only a few people noticed at first, not including me. You can see me on the stage, right near him. XD)

My song started playing, and Franky liked it! :D

When someone asked Franky where the other band members were: "Will be here soon" 
Then, Cadence showed up! Out of no where!! :O Here's some more pics:

(Cadence: "Oh hi there franky hehe") (Franky: Cute emote) Could Franky be crushing on Cadence? More details later!


Sammy suddenly has a favorite mascot...XD


Candence was crowded the entire time, this was the clearest picture I took of her. O.o

Candance took one giant selfie today...XD

Then, just when I thought it couldn't get any better...Stompin' Bob showed up! :O Here's even more pics:

(Sorry, his player card was still loading, see next picture for better picture) Cadence: "Bob is here!"

"Bob's" player card XD

Three mascots in the room! :O (And a weird guy who -can't spell one...- and doesn't like bob, apparently...)

Stompin' Bob gets food. 


Bob is...still getting food. (and no attention, since cadence and Franky are there XD)

Franky is hungry too XD

3 Mascots! :D


 ...and then, just like that - they leave! 

Franky


Stompin' Bob

Cadence


I had a great time, it was certainly a once-in-a-lifetime thing to stumble upon! :D It definitely makes up for the last time I tried to meet them. X)
Waddle on,
Ralphina1

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

- Copyright © Ralphina1's CP Updates - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -