Posted by : Ralphina1 Monday, July 21, 2014

Hellooo everyone!
I decided to meet the penguin band today, and FAILED. XD I spent and hour on mammoth when my computer froze. So, I decided to wait on cloudy, I did see some of the penguin band, but the "friend" and the "free item" buttons were broken! Then, I accidentally closed the page. -.- *facepalm* I'll probably try again tommorow. ;) But, I did get some neat pics: (click any picture to see it larger)

Franky - he looks like the youngest to me. :)

Petey K- My fave X3

Stompin' bob - giving out autographs! (Check the chat box next to his player card)

I really enjoyed seeing them even if I didn't add them, have you ever met them before? Comment below!
Waddle on,
~Ralphina1

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Ralphina1's CP Updates - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -