Posted by : Ralphina1 Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hellooo Penguins!
As you can tell, we've made some big, Huge, GIGANTIC changes to our blog! We changed the look and layout, and the search bar is now next to the header! The search bar works much better now, so when you get a chance, make sure to try it out! We worked really hard to make this blog look great! (I'm speaking for me and Sammy, though he slept through most of it. ;P)


 Also, Sammy has a few things to say:

"I..didn't sleep through ALL of it..."

Well then, somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed... I guess that's it for now, but make sure to check here and our instagram for Sammy Sundays! :D That's when Sammy takes over for a whole day - make sure not to miss it! I hear there might be a party of some sort this time...
Well, that's it for now, Waddle on!
~Ralphina1 and Sammy

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. cool I like the new blog, and Im happy too here more from Sammy!

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Ralphina1's CP Updates - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -